1. The tenancy agreement is concluded as soon as the tenant has returned the confirmation of reservation to the landlord by mail e-mail within 10 days and within the same period of time the agreed deposit has been credited to the landlord`s account.
2. The balance may be paid into the landlord`s account before the tenant`s arrival (copy of the transfer form) or can be paid in cash on arrival.
3.The agreed rent covers the stay of a maximum of 3 adults. For additional guests there is a surcharge of € 15,-- per person and night.
4. If the tenant cancels a reservation within the last 4 weeks before the scheduled arrival date, he/she forfeits the deposit of 30 % of the agreed rent. In case of a cancellation within 2 weeks before the scheduled arrival date the outstanding balance has also to be paid unless the tenant comes up with a substitute.
5. The days of arrival and departure are to be counted as one day.
6. The tenancy begins at 15.00 hrs. on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 hrs. on the day of departure.
7. The tenant is obliged to handle the apartment as well as the fixtures and fittings with due care. The tenant is liable for any damages to the apartment and its fixtures and fittings during the period of tenancy. The tenant`s fault does not have to be proved by the landlord.
8. Please note that the apartment is strictly NON-SMOKING.
9. Because of the luxurious furnishing of our apartment we kindly ask for your sympathy that on your arrival we will note down particulars from your passport. Data protection is guaranteed!